So you have lots of old videos in a drawer, be it standard VHS videos or camcorder types, perhaps a bunch of Mini DV cassettes or Video 8 camcorder ones? So how one digitise those videos?
Converting videos to the MP4 format is a common task when working with digital media. MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14) is a popular video file format that provides high-quality video compression and is widely supported by various devices and platforms. To convert a video to MP4 format, you can follow these general steps:
- Choose a video converter: There are many video conversion software programs and online tools available that can convert videos to MP4 format. Some popular options include HandBrake, VLC Media Player, FFmpeg, and online platforms like CloudConvert or Zamzar.
- Install or access the chosen converter: If you’re using a software program, download and install it on your computer. If you’re using an online tool, open the website in your browser.
- Select the video file: Use the converter’s interface to select the video file you want to convert to MP4. Usually, there’s an option to browse and locate the video file on your computer. Some online tools also support dragging and dropping the file into the browser window.
- Choose MP4 as the output format: In the converter settings or preferences, specify MP4 as the desired output format. You may have additional options to adjust video quality, resolution, bit rate, or other parameters according to your requirements.
- Convert the video: Start the conversion process by clicking the “Convert” or “Start” button. The software or online tool will then begin converting the video to MP4 format. The duration of the conversion process depends on the size and complexity of the video file as well as the performance of your computer or internet connection.
- Save the converted MP4 file: Once the conversion is complete, the converter will prompt you to choose a destination folder or location to save the converted MP4 file. Select a suitable location on your computer or device, and click “Save” or “Download.”
- Verify the converted file: After saving the MP4 file, you can play it using a media player that supports MP4 format to ensure the conversion was successful. Make sure to check the video and audio quality, as well as any specific settings you applied during the conversion process.
By following these steps, you can convert a video to the MP4 format using either dedicated software or online tools. Remember to respect copyright laws and only convert videos that you have the necessary rights to convert.
If you find this to be too difficult of a task, just give us a call on 0437822357 and we will do the job for you. Thanks!
Don’t delay, send your enquiry right now using the form below or phone 0437 822 357.
Super VHS | VHS-C | Video 8 | Hi 8 | Digital 8 | Mini DV | DV | Beta | Betacam SP | U-matic | PAL | NTSC | 8mm Film Transfer | Full HD | USB Flash Drive Duplication | CD Duplication | DVD Duplication | CD Replication | DVD Replication | Canberra Transfers | Find us in the Yellow Pages | CD DVD USB | SD Memory Card | 35mm Slides Scanning | CD and DVD Burning | Audio compact cassettes to mp3 transfer | MP4 MOV AVI Transfers | Links |Minidisc to CD and mp3 | Vinyl Records LP EP 78 to CD and mp3 | Mobile Phone and Smartphone Video to DVD transfer | Hard drive HDD Camcorders | AV Preservation | Video Cassettes | Rural NSW | Delivery | YouTube Video Help | Regional | Videography | NSW | NSW1 | ACT | Camcorder | iTunes | Home Movies | Australia | Conversion | Ad | Transfers | Converting | Repair | Reel to Reel Audio | CD DVD Label Printing | Microcassettes to CD transfer | Audio cassettes repair plus CD and Mp3 transfer | Scanning slides and transparencies onto USB stick, hard drive or memory card in high resolution| Video to USB transfer Canberra, NSW and South Coast | VHS to Digital on USB | Mini DV to USB Canberra | Slides Transfer | Video Conversions USB digital Mp4 Canberra |Video Duplication and Conversion Services | Video digitisation | Video to Digital | Video and Audio Digitization | Capturing Video in Canberra | Turning Video to USB Stick | Transfer VHS to digital files | Digitising Video 8 and Hi8 tapes | Digitising MiniDV Video Tapes | Mini DV to Digital | Digitising videos in Sydney | Video to DVD and digital in Melbourne digitising | Where to Make Slides into Photos | How do I save youtube videos to USB | How to transfer video to DVD tutorial | Video Camera Cassette Tapes to USB or DVD | Video to USB Stick | Digitising | Melbourne | NSW | Sydney | Digital | Video to USB flash drive | Photo Scanning Service Canberra | VHS to DVD Converter | Turning Audio Cassette to CD | Changing Video to DVD or CD | Putting Home Videos to a Computer | How to Transfer Video from your Iphone to USB Flashdrive | Tape to DVD Converter | Vinyl LP records to CD Sydney Melbourne Mp3 | Video VHS to DVD USB Near Me | Tapes to Digital Transfers | CD and DVD Surface Face Printing Canberra | VHS Mini DV Video 8 to DVD and digital USB in Queensland | Slides Scanning | The Cook Cottage | Russian Interpreting Services and Translations to and from Russian language in Canberra | High Compliance Cartridge on a Technics SL-1200 Turntable – a Possibility? | Used equipment (VCR, Amplifier, Speakers, Subwoofer, Turntable) for Sale | Video Conversion Transfer to mp4 File Format | The Importance of Digitizing Home Videos | Longevity of Video Cassettes and Best Practices for Preservation through Digitization | The Significance of Digitizing Analog Video Archives for Government and Private Organizations | Consumer Analog Video Formats | Preserving Memories: Scanning 35mm Colour and Black-and-White Slides and Negatives | Preserving Old Videos | Preserving Old Photographs | National Video Centre: Preserving Australia’s Audiovisual Heritage | Reviving the Past: AI-Powered Restoration of Old Photographs and Films | Is it better to transfer VHS videos to DVD or USB? | What is the best way to convert VHS Video to digital? | The Beauty of Analog: Exploring Audio Recording Formats and Digitizing Methods | How do I transfer video from VHS tapes to my computer? | How to scan and Enhance the Photographs? | How to transfer 8mm film with sound? | Best methods of video capturing for the purpose of digitization | Exploring New Hi-Res Audio Formats and the Evolution of Online Music Streaming | Embracing Innovation: Exploring New Methods of Scanning Slides and Negatives | Converting Microcassettes to Digital Files | Converting Vinyl Records to Digital Files | Video Transfer Services Near Me | Converting VHS Tapes to Digital Format | Transfer cassette tapes to MP3 | Converting 8mm film to digital | Convert MiniDV Tapes to mp4 on USB | Audio cassette to digital conversion services | Digitalize Hi8 tapes | Transfer Betamax tapes to digital format | Video to USB transfer services | Audio cassette to CD conversion |