- Video to DVD and Audio to CD transfers
- VHS, VHS-C, Super VHS, Video8, Hi8, Digital 8, MiniDV, DVCam
- Umatic, Betacam SP, Betacam, Betamax, Beta, MiniDisc
- 8mm and 16mm film, slides photos to Video / DVD transfers
- LP Records, 78’s, Compact Cassettes, Reel to Reel audio
- “This is your life” photo presentations on DVD
- CD / DVD Face Printing and Coating
- CD / DVD Duplication (burning) in quantities
- CD / DVD Replication (factory pressing)
- Broadcast and Consumer Standards Conversion
- DVD Authoring, Encoding and Packaging Solutions
- Video and Audio Editing
- Camera work
- Blank Media supplies
- Free Delivery in Canberra (conditions apply)
- Quick turnaround
No job too small or too big.
Canberra’s AV Digitization and Archiving Experts.
Canberra’s CD DVD USB duplication hub. Video to DVD transfers.
National Video Centre specializes in Film and Video transfers to DVD and Digital Files, including internet streaming video, audio tapes, reel to reel audio and records to CD transfers CD/ DVD AAA duplication, face printing and packaging. Events filming Video editing and DVD authoring,”This is your Life” type slide shows for anniversaries and events. We also scan slides. Please phone for a friendly chat to discuss your options and for an obligation-free quote.
Damaged video repair and restoration, insurance claims quotes.
Here at National Video Centre we know how unique and precious are the family videos and we go out of our way to help people to repair and preserve damaged audiovisual materials, as a result of flood, fire, impact or improper handling. NVC is an expert in videotapes repair and restoration field and is happy to give out quotes for insurance claim purposes. Same day service available.We also offer the following services: Quality AAA grade duplication of CD and DVD’s. Printing on CD/DVD Surface.
Obsolete technology experts – 78 records, reel to reel audio, 8mm and 16mm Film
National Video Centre has been involved in archiving, transfer and preservation of both audio and video from old and obsolete media of the yesteryear into modern archival quality DVD’s and digital files. If you’re concerned about your precious tapes or film degradation, call us for a friendly chat to discuss the available options.